Monuments & landmarks across Canada are lighting up blue & green to celebrate Circular Economy Month in Canada! Organize a lighting in your area during the month of October and let us know about it by emailing info@CircularEconomyMonth.ca.
How to Request a Lighting
- Choose a landmark or building in your community that offers special lightings. In the past these have included: CN Tower, Niagara Falls, Calgary Tower, local city halls or squares, government buildings, sports complexes, and more!
- Pick a day from October 1-31 to have your lighting.
- Contact your local city hall, facilities department, or the organization that manages the landmark you are requesting. Keep in mind that some landmarks require several weeks in advance to book the space.
- Register your lighting on our events page or email us
- Share on social media using the hashtag #CircularEconomyMonth.
Calgary: Calgary Tower, Oct. 17
Airdrie: City Hall, Oct. 16-17
Esquimalt: Splash Park and Archie Browning Centre, Oct. 1 – 31
- City Hall
- Burrard Bridge
- Vancouver Convention Center
- Olympic Torch
- BC Place
- The Jack Chow Building (Oct. 17)
- Science World (Oct. 17)
Niagara: Niagara Falls, Oct. 1
Toronto: CN Tower, Oct. 16
Toronto: 3D Toronto Sign, Oct. 16
Wellington County: Wellington Museum and Archives, and ‘Nessie’, Oct. 16-22