Connect with Your Community on Social Media!
Check out what people are saying about Circular Economy Month. Use the hashtag #CircularEconomyMonth to join the conversation!
Make sure to follow us to keep up to date with all the exciting initiatives that are going on throughout October.
You can find us on all your favourite social media platforms.
Social Media Tips
Planning a social media campaign is a great way to get involved in #CircularEconomyMonth. Here’s some tips for an engaging campaign:
- Schedule posts to align with the weekly themes of Circular Economy Month, and the Waste Reduction Week’s daily themes.
- Share promotional materials such as posters, banners, and infographics.
- Hosting an event? In person, or online, register your event on our events page so we can help promote it to the larger community across Canada!
- Swapping out single-use straws for reusables? Recently purchase a new reusable water bottle or coffee mug? Show off what you are doing to reduce waste. We’ll be featuring #CircularEconomyMonth champions throughout the campaign.
- Take the Food Waste Pledge and use our easy sharing options to amplify your commitment, inspire others, and keep you motivated!
- Make a proclamation. Share your bold commitment to a circular economy on social media to get your community excited and encourage others to join.
- Use hashtags #CircularEconomyMonth / #moiseconomiecirculaire (and #WasteReductionWeek during Week 3) and tag us (Instagram: @CircularEconomyMonth, Twitter: @CEMonthCanada, Facebook: Circular Economy Month & Waste Reduction Week in Canada, LinkedIn: Circular Economy Month | Waste Reduction Week in Canada, Youtube: @CircularEconomyMonth) in posts so we can see and help spread the word.) in posts so we can see and help spread the word.